Your career with Healthscope
We are constantly reviewing our facilities and services to ensure that our patients and clients receive exceptional care.
We never forget that our comfortable surrounds and state of the art diagnostic and treatment equipment mean nothing unless we have skilled people who are committed to delivering excellent care and service to our patients and clients.
Below is a brief summary of what you can expect in a career with Healthscope.
As a leading integrated Australian healthcare company providing health care services in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore,
Healthscope is a preferred employer of health professionals with a diverse, committed and highly skilled workforce of more than 17,000 staff.
Our hospitals, pathology services and medical centres invest in the development of our staff and our network of facilities across Australia means that it is often possible to find employment close to your home. Working at any one of our many facilities will offer many career benefits and opportunities including:
- Diverse and challenging clinical and professional experience
- Supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture
- Commitment to on-the-job learning, ongoing further education and professional development
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
- Family friendly policies with flexible hours
- Structured workplace induction and orientation programs
- Employee assistance, benefits health and wellbeing programs
- Employment opportunities around Australia and overseas.
In working for Healthscope you can take comfort in knowing that you are working for a high quality, reputable healthcare provider.
Healthscope leads the way in the provision of quality and performance related information with the launch of MyHealthscope in November 2011.
This website allows members of the public access to clinically significant information regarding our hospitals as well as information on our awards and accomplishments.
Healthscope is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination, where all members of staff, patients and people with whom Healthscope has dealings are treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.